PIC Development Board
High quality PIC microcontroller development board.
- Reset button.
- 4M crystal onboard ,Using socket,Crystal frequency can be replaced easily at any time
- 4 independent keyboard,connected to RB0 RB1 RB2 RB3
- 8 LED connected to the RD port,J3 plug LED is enabled, J3 unplug the RD port release completely.
- standard RS232 communication interface, microcontroller computer communication interface.
- USB power supply interface (you can use another power supply).
- external 5V DC power interface
- power switch.
- ICSP simulation programming interface(K150 PICKIT2 PICKIT3 ICD2 etc.)
- VCC GND Pin power expansion interface, can use for access or leads 5V power supply.
- microcontroller IO port Pin leads,expansion convenient.
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface
- LCD1602 LCD interface
- LCD12864 LCD interface
- 1 x PIC development board(with PIC16F877A chip)
- 1 x USB cable
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!