L293D is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver,you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 36 Volts, the L293D chip is also known as a type of H-Bridge,which is typically an electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output, e.g. motor.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the for Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter.
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
- 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove.
- Reset button.
- Brand new and high quality.