Product details of DC-DC Step Down Power Converter Module 3.3V 5V 12V
- Input: DC 6V – 12V on standard 5.5mm outer / 2.1mm inner barrel connector
- Outputs: 3.3V DC at 800mA maximum current *, 5.0V DC at 800mA maximum current *, 12V DC (the 12V output is directly connected to the input, i.e. with 12VDC input, this output will be 12VDC; with 9VDC input, this output will be 9VDC)
- Output power on/off switch
- Two-row multiple pin outputs, easy to use and connect
- Red LED illuminates when input DC power is supplied and output is turned on
- Size: 33.7 mm x 30 x 14.4 mm
DC-DC 12V to 3.3V 5V 12V Power Module Multi-Output Voltage Conversion module is flexible and easy to use. The module is powered by 6V to 12V DC input, and provides three fixed DC outputs: 3.3V, 5.0V, and a third output which is a direct connection to the DC input.
Perfect for providing support power for your electronic design, every DIY hobbyist should have a couple of these flexible power supplies on their electronics workbench. They can also be used as a multi-output fixed voltage DC power supply in electronic equipment designs.