Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Proximity Sensors Module has builtin IR transmitter and IR receiver that sends out IR energy and looks for reflected IR energy to detect presence of any obstacle in front of the sensor module. The module has on board potentiometer that lets user adjust detection range. The sensor has very good and stable response even in ambient light or in complete darkness.
The sensor module can be interfaced with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any microcontroller having IO voltage level of 3.3V to 5V.
- Obstacle avoidance in robots
- Production counting on assembly lines
- Presence detection
- Security systems
- LM393 Comparator based detetction circuit is very stable and accurate
- On board potentiometer sets obstacle detection range
- On board Power LED indicator
- On board Obsatcle Detection LED indicator
- 3.0MM mounting hole for easy mounting the sensor.
- Male header for easy connection
- Good Accuracy: By use of Infra-red LED transmitter the module performs well in Ambient light