SP AVR Programmer Shield For Arduino
– Compatibility: As it uses SPI pines of ICSP interface, compatible with Arduino UNO R3 / Arduino Mega2560, can change to the bootloader when it is directly plugged onto the two boards.
– Operating voltage: 5V
– Operating current: 500mA (max)
– Arduino board to be burned: Arduino support UNO R3 / Mega 2560 / Nano / pro mini (5V 16M)
– On-board buzzer, if the fuse bit is successfully modified, it will sound once, and if burning bootloader is OK, it will sound once again. If it is not two beeps, burning is failed. You can capture the sound instead of LED lights, so it will improve the efficiency of burning.
– On-board LED indicators, HEART BEAT led lights like a breathing light when powered normally. During programming, the PROG indicator flashes until it finishes. If the programming is unsuccessful, the ERROR indicator (red) will light.
– Onboard 28P locking seat for Atmega328P, Atmega168P, Atmega8 bootloader burning
– Onboard ISP_6 PIN interface, for the external Arduino board bootloader burning
– On-board ISP_10 PIN interface
On-board FT232RL and CH340G USB to TTL programming interface for uploading code to the 28P locking seat.