Product details of Tolsen 12Pcs Hot Melt Glue Stick Set – White
- Circuit boards adjoining use
- Artificial flower adjoining use
- Very useful for crafts making
- Suitable for furniture making
- Sticky material to adjoin wooden or plastic items
This Hot melt adhesive also known as hot glue is a form of thermoplastic adhesive that is commonly sold as solid cylindrical sticks of various diameters designed to be applied using a hot glue gun. The glue is tacky when hot, and solidifies in a few seconds to one minute. This stick is widely used in hot-melt adhesives in the world of high viscosity and drip dry, glass packaging, food packaging, wooden, hand-made crafts. Sticks are made from high-quality raw material and can be used for various everyday gluing projects and applications.