Product details of Ublox NEO-6m GPS Module – Blue
- tracking sensitivity:-161dBm
- Capture sensitivity:-148dBm
- cold start time:38s average
- Warm start time:35s average
- hot start time:1s average
- Capture time:0.1s Average
- Temperature:40 to +80
- wide power supply voltage:+3.5V~+5.5V
Ublox makes good gps. The Ublox NEO-6M gps engine on this board is a quite good one, with high precision binary output. It has also high sensitivity for indoor applications. The gps module have a battery for power backup and EEprom for storing configuration settings.
The antenna is connected to module through ufl cable which allow for flexibility in mounting the gps such that the antenna will always see the sky for best performance. This make it powerful to use with cars and other mobile applications.
The Ublox gps module has serial TTL output, it has four pins:TX, RX, VCC and GND. You can download the u-center software for configuring the gps and changing the settings and much more.