Product details of Wire Cutter
- Material: Alloy steel and PVC handgrips
- 21-degree reverse angled cutting surface
- 10 mm long jaw with an angled head
- Suitable for flush cutting (1.3 mm) copper
- Not suitable for hard electrical wires
This TDOK wire cutter, for shear cutting soft wire, is alloy steel and has a return spring and non-slip hand grips. It cuts soft wire up to 20 American wire gauge (AWG) (0.8 mm). The alloy steel flush cutter has Rockwell hardness 54-56C for strength and a return spring that requires minimal hand movement. It is compact, for access into small areas, and has nonslip hand grips for comfort and control. They can be used to trim copper, brass, iron, aluminum, and steel wires, and are commonly used in precision electronics and jewelry applications.